Monday 21 May 2007

Seawoman's Writing Contest Coming Soon



"A writer is..."

Many moons ago founding co-ordinator of VOICES: Barbados Writers' Collective posed this question. The right irie Nailah Folami Imoja-award-winning Barbadian writer and one of my muses-asked fellow this question in one of her articles. She published it in one her "Rhyme & Reason" articles.

Hmmm...I did it. (You can search for it on one of my sites.)

BUT in a brief paragraph, can you do the same?

To celebrate this new blog, the best entry will win my spoken-word CD "Beauty Of The Bald Head: The Jazzy Spoken-word Single".

Contest Guidelines to be posted soon!
If you REALLY are interested in more information about entering, respond to this post or contact me via e-mail.

\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\////\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\


No comments: